We currently offer Botox Cosmetic as well as Botox for migraines and hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating). Contact us for more information about non-cosmetic Botox options.
Botox is commonly used for a range of cosmetic enhancements including the softening of frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet. It is an effective and predictable way for those looking to check the development of new lines in the face that arise as an effect of the aging process.
Botox is also used for more advanced procedures such as nonsurgical rhinoplasty (nose job), nonsurgical eyebrow lift, and correction of a gummy smile. We also carry Xeomin and Dysport to accomodate our patient's preferences.
WHAT DO BOTOX TREATMENTS INVOLVE?
Botulinum Toxin treatments are quick , simple and non-surgical procedures. During treatments, a small amount of the drug is injected into specific facial muscles with a very fine needle. Treatments generally take around ten minutes. Typically any pain is minimal and brief. No anesthetic is required, and you can resume normal activities immediately. It is important to follow the aftercare instructions.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS AND HOW LONG WILL THEY LAST?
Generally people start to see results within 3-4 days of their treatment and it can take from 10-14 days for full results to be visible. The effects of the treatments usually last up to four months and gradually decrease over time. If you have regular treatments the effects may last longer.
HOW DO I MAINTAIN THE BOTULINUM TOXIN RESULTS?
Regular treatments may help the longevity of the treatment’s effects. In addition, regular treatment may help reduce static wrinkles (those present even when your face is at rest).
Treat Migraines with Botox
5 quick things you should know about BOTOX® treatment
- It prevents headaches and migraines before they even start. BOTOX®prevents on average 8 or 9 headache days and migraine/probable migraine days a month (vs 6 to 7 for placebo) at 24 weeks.
- It's given every 12 weeks. It will take2 treatments, 12 weeks apart to determine how well BOTOX® is working for you. If you don’t get treated every12 weeks, you may not get the full benefit of BOTOX®.
- It's a small needle. People say that the injections feel like tiny pinpricks.
- It's injected by a BOTOX® specialist.This is a doctor who's experienced in treating with BOTOX®.
- It takes about 15 minutes. The injections take about 15 minutes, and are done right in your doctor's office.